Professor Soo Khee Chee's Cancer speech
The talk made me more aware about cancer, especially head and neck cancer. It is more difficult to remove these head and neck cancer cells as they try to preserve the main features of a person's face, like the eyes, nose, mouth, etc. I also found out from the talk that 1 out of every 3 deaths are caused by cancer, which shocked be because I did not know that that many people were diagnosed with cancer.
Oral Presentations by NUS High School Students
1. Effect of Stress on Subsequent Performance in Observers during High Fidelity Simulator-based Training
2. Generalized Quantum Tic-Tac-Toe
1. Methods for Multi-lingual Search
2. Sentimental Analysis of Gathered SMS - A study of effectiveness of emoticons in SMS
3. Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Reasoning